jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Untitled

Up until now I find myself in a time of despair, it's not a nice feeling, I feel so alone but I know I'm not. My heart is aching, there's something missing, though I know it's the need for love, not one that can be provided by my friends (though they are the most important part of my life). It's the kind of love that can be given by a person you love.
I know I will find that person when the time is right, but right now I just wish would arrive or at least find some comfort for me to stop feeling this horrible hollow inside me. So God please I know there's a plan for me and this person will arrive when you say the time is right, but in this moment I say that this is the right time for that special person for me to arrive.
Please help me to stop feeling like these!
Thnks
Me

2 comentarios:

March La Cinefila Desconocida dijo...

No matter what, remember that allways, you are loved by your friends, by god, and, in the future, surely by someone else.

Chosaf dijo...

"God is death"- Marilyn Manson